Mediation complaints policy
MEDIATION COMPLAINTS POLICY
Broadstairs Consulting Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”) strives to provide the highest standards of service at all times in our mediation offering.
We recognise that occasionally a client may feel that the service levels we have offered do not meet these standards and we are committed to resolve any resultant complaint speedily and effectively.
We operate the following procedure should a complaint be received:
- Any complaint about our service quality should be made in writing to our Director and Chief Executive Officer, Leah Brown via email at email@example.com.
- The Director will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 48 hours and will set out the process that will be adopted to investigate your complaint and a timetable for response.
- The complaint will be investigated by us, in the first instance by the Director and/or a mediator from within Broadstairs Consulting Ltd.
- It is our intention to give a written response within 14 days of the receipt of the complaint.
- This complaints procedure will take into account the confidentiality provisions contained in the Mediation Agreement signed by and binding upon all parties including the mediator.
- If the response is not accepted the complainant may appeal to the Civil Mediation Council (the “CMC”) on certain grounds. The CMC operates a final stage complaints procedure, whereby it can consider complaints from those people who have exhausted a mediator’s own complaints procedures. Details of the CMC’s appeal processes can be found here: https://civilmediation.org/for-the-public/complaints/
8 March 2023