- At Broadstairs Consulting Ltd, we are committed to living our purpose, to help clients create kinder, fairer, more productive workplaces and to our values.
- We believe we hold a privileged position in terms of our exposure to organisations worldwide and across a range of different industries.
- We understand because of our work, we have access to boards, leaders, managers and staff generally within these industries and organisations.
- We recognise that we must hold ourselves to a high standard of professionalism and integrity in everything we do – because it is the right thing to do.
- In the work we do with clients and within Broadstairs Consulting Ltd we will promote, encourage and foster an environment which is based upon mutual trust and respect and strive to ensure that everyone is valued for who they are and what they bring to their organisation. We do this through our values and our supporting policies.
Our values include: integrity, accountability, candour, kindness, determination, consistency, wisdom and clarity. We think these values will enable us to achieve impact as we work relationally as follows:
We care about creating better workplaces, helping our clients engage their people – protecting them from risk with candour. We encourage and equip people to be accountable for the environment they create around them at work. We challenge the status quo and strive for impact and effectiveness in everything we do.
We work consistently with the highest standards of probity. We offer innovative solutions that best answer our clients’ problems rather than easy answers. We’re uncomfortable rolling out standard products and helping people tick boxes. If the solution does not need to involve us, we will tell you.
We connect as a team and our team connects with the people we work with. We listen to what people are actually saying and value their contribution. These constructive connections inspire and enable people to change their workplaces. We challenge people to authentically make the best use of their whole selves at work.
We love what we do and when we are working, work is the most important thing in our lives. We provide an exceptional service and enable our team to meet our clients’ high expectations by allowing them to balance the competing priorities in their lives. Commitment and contribution during working time are what matters.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We keep our ethics statement under regular review. This statement was published on 8 March 2023 and was last updated on 8 March 2023. We may update it from time to time, and when we do, a new version will be posted to this website.
If you have any questions about this statement, please contact us. Our details are shown below:
Broadstairs Consulting Ltd
42A High Street
Kent, CT10 1JT
Leah Brown, Director
Approved and certified on behalf of the Board
8 March 2023